Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs - White on White!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Diane is hosting the challenge for Team "A", and her challenge for today is..."White on White"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! There are so many amazing images to pick from in the store, but I finally settled on using this fabulous image, Just for Fun! I wanted to create a card that really let the image shine, she is actually one of my favorites! I love her hair and the details in her dress, she's so hard to pass up! I used my Scalloped Oval Nestabilities to cute her out and then pumped her up one another plain piece of white cardstock. I kept going back and forth about adding ribbon to this card, but I thought that it might take away for the simplicity of this creation.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Just for Fun from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: BV00 Mauve Shadow, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y13 Lemon Yellow, BV01 Viola, E00 Skin White; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped Oval Nestabilities

1 comment:

Juls said...

Fab, Loving the bright colours!! Hugs Juls

Blog Widget by LinkWithin