Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Petal Power!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'Petal Power'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Bouquet Daisy! I simply love using the darling image, in fact after I finished this card I think that it will be the perfect Mother's Day card for this weekend! I love all the layers of pink I used in this, the light pinks and the darker shades really make her stand out. I used this darling designer paper and this fun ruffled ribbon to finish her off.

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:

I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Bouquet Daisy Set from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Pebbles Special Delivery DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y13 Lemon Yellow, Y11 Pale Yellow, RV52 Cotton Candy, RV14 Begonia Pink, YG07 Acid Green, RV32 Shadow Pink, RV25 Dog Rose Flowers
Accessories: Pop Dots, Strawberry Slush Ruffled Stretch Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin