Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - You're Eggstra Special!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'You're Eggstra Special'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Jemima Bunny! I am excited about Easter which is almost here. To me, not only is Easter a fabulous holiday filled with family gathers and reflection, but it's also when Spring is usually in full swing and I love spring! For my card today I created my own Egg shape for my card (since I have no egg shaped dies), and I pulled in Easter colors, plus I used an image that is holding an egg too (might be cheating a bit on that one).

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:
 
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Jemima Bunny from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Bo Bunny Smoochable Collection; Ink: RV11 Pink, E11 Bareley Beige, RV17 Deep Magenta, YG09 Lettuce Green, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, E34 Orientale, BV01 Viola; Accessories: Pop Dots, Pretty In Pink Stitched Ribbon

2 comments:

Juls said...

Too cute!!!! Hugs Juls

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really cute Easter card, I love the sweet little bunny.

Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving your very kind comments.

Dionne

Blog Widget by LinkWithin