Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Riley and Company - April Showers Bring May Flowers!

Today we are kicking off the challenges at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week's challenge is being hosted by Heather, her challenge is 'April Showers Bring May Flowers - Use Blue and Yellow'!

For my card I decided to use Dorothy Sophie! I kept going through my images, and I have so many choices and several wanted to be used for this challenge, but in the end the thought of Dorothy Sophie's dress sucked me in! I thought that this image would be a lot of fun to work with, and I was right! There are so many possibilities! I of course had to use some gingham designer paper, I mean this is Dorothy after all! I also used this super bright and fun yellow paper I found in my stash, it seems to match perfectly, plus in the circle shape it reminded me of sunshine!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!
Stamp: Dorothy Sophie from Riley and Company from Riley and Company; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: E33 Sand, Y13 Lemon Yellow, RV02 Sugared Almond Pink, B14 Light Blue, R27 Cadmium Red, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, E39 Leather, B41 Powder Blue, E51 Milky White, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2; Accessories: Dimensionals,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your card. Cute image and great coloring.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin