Sunday, March 24, 2013

Some Odd Girl Sketchy Fun!

Each month I save the Some Odd Girl challenges and I never seem to getting around to complete them, but I finally got the time to play along with the fabulous sketch challenge for the month of March! I love playing along with sketch challenges, and this months sketch is fabulous!
I used this great image called Picnic Mae, I had so much fun coloring her in lots of bright spring colors. I used these amazing papers from Jellibean Soup, I just really enjoy these patterns together.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed what you saw! Have a great day!
Stamps: Picnic Mae from Some Odd Girl Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Coral, Simply Chertruce, Jellibean Soup DP; Accessories: MFT Die-namics Flowers, Button, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Twine

3 comments:

Chris Dring said...

What a wonderful card Jackie! Great take on the sketch! Love the paper you used and your coloring is fabulous!

Rachel Parys said...

This is so sweet! I love the bright and happy colors! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

Faye said...

I really like the colours and papers you've used this great card. Spring is coming, right?! Thanks for playing at SOG this month... Good luck x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin