Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps - Green Thumb!

It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting an Anything Goes Challenge, always fun!

For my card today I created my card using this fabulous JJ image, JJ Gardening 2. I used this great designer paper from My Mind's Eye called Saffron from the Indie Chic line. I used lots of great bright pinks for these fun patterns.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Stamping with Dragon - Anything GoesJoyful Stamper - Anything Goes, Ribbon Carousel - Spring is in the Air.
Stamps: JJ Gardening 2 from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Bright Pink, MME Indie Chic Saffron; Ink: E00 Skin White, B24 Sky, B0000 Pale Celestine, E57 Light Walnut, E17 Reddish Brass, E42 Sand White, YG09 Lettuce Green, RV55 Hollyhock, RV52 Cotton Candy, Y17 Golden Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Oval Nestabilities, Self Adhesive Pearls, Vintage Seam Binding

3 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Awesome card Jackie! Love that JJ image and how you colored her!

mulberry station said...

Gorgeous card and I absolutely love the sketch you have used. Beautiful work!
Nancy

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card ,love the coloring job! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin