Friday, March 1, 2013

Fun 'n Flair Challenge!

Good morning all! Today I have the pleasure of sharing with everyone my newest Designers Challenge for Fun 'n Flair Stamps! Selina challenged the girl's to use "Texture"!

My card today is featuring the Fun 'n Flair Stamps digital image Coo Coo Owl plus this fabulous sentiment from the clear stamp set It's All About Love. I recently ordered this fabulous cloud embossing folder from SU! and I am so happy to have an excuse to play with it! These little dots on there own don't do much, but the way the create clouds looks awesome and they were the perfect texture for an owl card! Plus if that wasn't enough I also used this fabulous sentiment 'My Tweet Heart!', a great way to finish this off! Check out the Fun 'n' Flair Shop now to get your hand on these cuties!

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Coo Coo Owl from Fun 'n Flair Stamps; Paper: Hawaiian Shores, Whisper White; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Hawaiian Shores, B00 Frost Blue, Y17 Golden Yellow, E34 Oriental; Accessories: Pop Dots, Cloud Folder from SU!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin