Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Pretty In Pink!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week I am hosting the Team "A" challenge, "Pretty In Pink"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge!I decided to use one of our new Benson Bear images, they are so much fun to play with! This cutie is called With Love! I just love the heart shaped balloons and how they work so well with this darling bear image. I used several shades of pink on this card and I really wanted the pink to pop so I paired it with this great dark chocolate brown.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: With Love from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Thersa Collins DP; Ink: RV13, RV14; Accessories: Pop Dots, Circle Nestabilities, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Sheer Ribbon


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin