Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes!

It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting an Anything Goes Challenge, always fun!


For my card today I created my card using this adorable little guy image, Bugaboo Brat - Riding a Bike. I used this great puzzle piece designer paper from Doodlebug from the Boys Only collection, I think it's a great one to create little guy cards with. I just love the colors in the whole line, they really pop off the page! I love how this image turned out to look, he is just so much fun to work with!
I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day!
Stamps: Bugaboo Brat Riding a Bike from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Only Orange, Simply Chartreuse,  Doodlebug Boys Only DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, YR09, E18 Cooper, YG23 New Leaf, Y13 Lemon Yellow. YR04 Chrome Orange; Accessories: Pop Dots, Large Deckled Rectangle Nestabilties

1 comment:

mulberry station said...

What a fantastic boy card. I adore these images.
NAncy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin