Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC248!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday with  Paper Pretties starting with me joining the Stamp Design Team for the Weekly Wednesday Challenges! Today kicks off a new challenge, "Texture"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. This week we are also releasing a fun new image called Dash that ARTish illustrated, isn't he super cute! 
For today's challenge I decided to ink up the stamp set Smile Monkey, isn't he just fabulous! I paired him with this great textured embossing folder called Wood Grain. I also added some brown ink to the paper so that you can really see the background pop.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamps: Smile Monkey from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Cream; Ink: R32 Peach, Y17 Golden Yellow, E23 Hazelnut, R20 Blush, E71 Champagne, E42 Sand White, YG17 Grass Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Oval Nesabilities, SU! Wood Grain Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Juls said...

This is really fun!! Hugs Juls

Chris Dring said...

Wow Jackie! This card is so cute! Love your coloring on that cute monkey and the woodgrain background looks awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin