Monday, September 19, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Use Buttons

Welcome to our eighth Paper Pretties Monday Challenges! That's right! Each week we will be releasing 2 new images PLUS hosting a challenge so that you can play right along with us too!

This week our challenge is to use "Buttons"!

Now it is time to share with all of you our two newest Digi Whatnot images, and you are going to love them! Please welcome our newest Digis: Alley Gator and Elbram!For my card today I decided to use Elbram, I thought he looked like a lot of fun, a total kid card! I found this button designer paper in my stash from Echo Park and paired it with some red, green, and orange cardstock then added a few PTI buttons that matched. I wanted each button to have four holes like the background paper, I think it works.

I do hope you decide to play along with us this week, we would love to see your take on our challenge! Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a fabulous day
Stamps: Elbram from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Only Orange, Going Green, Real Red, Echo Park DP; Ink: R17 Lipstick Orange, Y02 Canary Yellow, E43 Dull Ivory, YG23 New Leaf, G17 Forest Green, BG05 Process Blue, G24 Willow, Y35 Maize; Accessories: Buttons

2 comments:

steph said...

Love the card and the dp! Awesome job!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love your card and I LOVE that DP...no Echo Park paper near me...no wonder I have never seen it. Great card...it was hard to choose again which to do and wish I had time to do both for the NR dat.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin