Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bugaboo is Sponsoring Cupid Cards!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Cupid Cards! Their current challenge is an anything goes challenge!

For my card I used this adorable dinosaur image called Dino Heart 2! I just had to use this cutie plus I wanted to use my labels fourteen die for this image, I thought it would soften the look. To add to that sweetness I went with a color combination of pink, green, and yellow. Not a usual color combination, but I think it worked really well with this card. I hope you will play along with us at Cupid Cards, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed what you found and you have a great day!

This card was entered in the following challenges: Fabulous Friday Challenge - Punches; Digi Designs Challenge - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Dino Heart 2 from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Bo Bunny Decorative Dot DP; Ink: G17 Grass Green, RV13 Tender Pink, YG23 New Leaf, Y06 Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities Labels Fourteen, Satin Ribbon, Eyelet Edge Punch

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a super-cute card!! So glad you shared it with us at Frosted Designs this week for our punch challenge!!

Wilma Z said...

Beautiful, sweet and delicate. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digis.

Jenny Evans said...

This is so stinkin cute!! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Frosted Designs!!

Shelly said...

Hi! Oh what a gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Di's Digi Designs! Shelly :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin