Monday, September 26, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Fall Inspired!

Welcome to our ninth Paper Pretties Monday Challenges! That's right! Each week we will be releasing 2 new images PLUS hosting a challenge so that you can play right along with us too!

This week our challenge is to use "Fall Inspired"!

Now it is time to share with all of you our two newest Digi Whatnot images, and you are going to love them! Please welcome our newest Digis: Marty Stewart and Swinging Into Fall!Marty Stewart
For my card today I decided to use Swinging Into Fall, I just love this little guy, he makes me smile! I went with a golden yellow and brown color combination because those are the colors I think about when I think fall. Sure there are still tones of green, shades of green and splashes of orange but I always remember the brown and yellow the most.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope to see you in our challenge this week! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Swinging Into Fall from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Golden Yellow, Dark Chocolate; Ink: Y38 Honey, E55 Light Caramel, YR24 Pale Sepia, E93 Tea Rose, E57 Lights Walnut; Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, MFT Open Scallop Die

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin