Monday, September 5, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Primary Colors!

Welcome to our seventh Paper Pretties Monday Challenges! That's right! Each week we will be releasing 2 new images PLUS hosting a challenge so that you can play right along with us too!

This week our challenge is to use "Primary Colors"!

Now it is time to share with all of you our two newest Digi Whatnot images, and you are going to love them! Please welcome our newest Digis: Diamondz and Pablo Parrot!
DiamondzPablo ParrotFor my card today I decided to use Diamondz, I simply love ARTish's cat images and this one is fabulous! I love the style of the overall image and using primary colors with this image was super simple! I pulled out some of my Best Creations Inc. designer paper called I <3 America, which I thought would also be a great way to mention that today is Labor Day! I hope you enjoy your holiday and our release!

I do hope you decide to play along with us this week, we would love to see your take on our challenge! Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a fabulous day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi; Crafting When I Can - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Diamondz from Paper Pretties; Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Yellow, Best Designs I <3 America DP; Ink: Y11 Pale Yellow, Y08 Yellow, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5, R27 Cadmium Red, BG05 Holiday Blue, B24 Sky; Accessories: Pop Dots, Ticket Corner Punch, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

11 comments:

steph said...

Very cute. Love your coloring and background paper.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I wasn't sure how I would do with primary colors and chose Pablo parrot knowing how colorful they are. I LOVE your skateboarder and your colors ROCK!

Poppet said...

Great card Jackie, love the vibrant colours you have chosen to work with.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting when we can challenges. :-) xx

Unknown said...

This skateboarder is super cool and the colors are great. Thanks for joining our 1st Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

darling Ho said...

What a funny image! Love it.:)
Thanks for sharing it.
~darling Ho-OSAAT-DT

Marjo said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

Nina said...

Wooaaw, what a great card!! Wonderful papers and colours and a really funny motiv.

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week.
Hugs, Nina.

carol said...

brill card,image looks super. Thanks for joining in with our First challenge at CRAFT WHEN WE CAN this week, x carol

Tammy Miller said...

Super super cute!

*Ang* said...

Fabulous card Jackie! I love the primary colours, and the layering.
Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. Hugs, Ang x

Jamie M. said...

Cute card. Wonderful colors and love the images. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting When Wen Can!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin