Saturday, September 3, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Peek Day!

Today I get the pleasure of sharing with all of you a sneak peek for this months Paper Makeup Stamps release! Have you heard?! On September 7th we will be releasing all sorts of wonderful stamps, and you are going to love them all! Today I get the pleasure of sneak peeking one of our newest fairies, Arelia! Now, she may look familiar to you, in fact she was previously released as part of one of our fabulous kits, but now she will be available to purchase as just a stamp with matching sentiment!I just think that this little cutie is simply fabulous! I love how she is wearing such big clothes, this is totally what I know I must have looked like while playing dress up years ago. This image makes me smile and I hope my card makes you smile too! I recently bought this fun Jillibean Soup designer paper I thought would be perfect to match this image, but I used one of these Candi Dots that I found at my LSS, they are so much fun to use I am sure you will be seeing me us them again!I also decided to play along with the current Taylored Expressions Sketch, I think it lent itself to this image and card style too!

Be sure to head on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog and check out the rest of the peeks for today! We are calling today "Kids Day", we have a whole new line of stamps to share with you plus this cutie! Thank you so much for stopping by, I do hope that you have a fabulous day!

This card was entered into the following additional challenges: This card was entered into the following challenges: Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes; Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes; Simon Says - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Arelia from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Burgundy, Jillibean Soup Handmade 6 Bean Soup; Ink: E00 Skin White, B0000 Pale Celestine, E23 Hazelnut, E15 Dark Suntan, YR30 Macademia Nut, R59 Cardinal, Y35 Maize; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Grosgrain Ribbon, Candi Dots, Glue Dots

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

She is so sweet, love how you colored her!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Jackie!!

Candy C said...

Hi Jackie. Your card is darling. Love the sketch design and you carried it off to perfection! Thank so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

kelly ledder said...

Great image and a great sketch

Thanks for joining Creative Card Crew Anything Goes Challenge.

Kelly x

Britta Swiderski said...

Wonderful job interpreting that sketch. I love that yellow skirt - I've had an obsession with yellow lately. :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin