Monday, April 19, 2010

Yo Ho Ho Team Ho!

Good morning ladies! I wanted to share with you all that I am currently joining some fabulous ladies as part of Team Ho in The Greeting Farm Battle of the Design Teams! That's right, my team consists of some amazing fellow Hos, specifically Joy Stagg, Rae Anne Springer, Yoorah Lee, Sandye Curry, and ME! These fabulous candy bar creations were made by Joy Stagg! In fact she went off the candy company, YO HO HO! I mean come on now, how cute is that! This is the 4th round and there are only 12 teams left, if we move on to the final round I have to create our project....ekk! I am so anxious to see how this goes, please, if you get the chance stop by and vote for us!

If you get the chance, please take a moment to vote for our candy, you now get only ONE vote and I would simply be honored if it went to our creation, it would be greatly appreciated if you did so!

Here are the details on how you can place your vote:
  1. Go to http://thegreetingfarm.com/galleria/
  2. Click on Register and fill out the form.
  3. You will be sent confirmation info to your email and you must click the link to officially be activated. If for some reason you do not receive it, just email me and I will manually activate your registry.
  4. Once you are activated, go back to http://thegreetingfarm.com/galleria/ and login.
  5. Once you are logged in, go to Contest/Challenges > TGF ROYAL BATTLE > Week 4
  6. Vote for your top 3 choices. When you comment, that counts as your vote. So Comment on your top 3 choices.
The link to our direct card can be found HERE!!!

Thank you ladies for taking a moment to help us out in this contest, its been a blast! Hope you have a wonderful day all!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin