Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pretties Peek!

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you a great Pretties Peek for this month's release on May 1st! This month we are releasing 4 new rubber sets, and 2 super cute digis! Today I get to show you our fabulous preview of the next Sophia set, Wheel Chair Sophia! I simply love this stamp set, as always Sophia is adorable and is a great addition to any collection!

I just love how sweet this Sophia is, I think she would be prefect for a feel better soon or a thinking about you card. I decided that I wanted to go with a focus on shades of blue and green this time using her as opposed to the pink card I made with her for last months previews! I hope you like it! I think these little roses really finished off the card, they are just so sweet, prefect for this image I think!

Jana and Wendy are also peeking this set as well, so be sure to visit their blogs and check it out what they shared for today!

Hope you are enjoying the peeks! Have a great day all, I can't wait till you see all the wonderful releases! Have a wonderful day all, and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Wheelchair Sophia from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, K-Ology DP; Ink: BG05 Holiday Blue, BG13 Mint Green, BG49 Duck Blue, E00 Skin White, E55 Light Walnut, G14 Apple Green, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Grey No. 3, Y13 Lemon Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots,

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Lovely Jackie!!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Jackie...love those colors you chose!! and the roses are perfect!

Unknown said...

Very cute card Jackie! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin