Sunday, April 25, 2010

Crafty Hos!

So today is Sunday it's time for another Crafty Ho's Challenge! That's right, a great group of friends of mine, to who we call the 'Ho's', called Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog!

So for our challenge this week we are all creating cards based on the inspiration of 'April Showers Bring May Flowers'! I decided to use the stamp set called My Umbrella from My Favorite Things, this little girl so cute! I wanted to use bright spring colors so I used shades of yellow and orange for my card!

Be sure to check out the rest of our great group of Hos, I know their creations will be fabulous!

You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: My Umbrella from My Favorite Things; Paper : Whisper White, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E57 Light Walnut, Y08 Acid Yellow, YR12 Loquat, YR68 Orange; Accessories: Pop Dots, Large Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities, May Arts Polka Dotted Ribbon, Kaiser Self Adhesive Rhinestones

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jackie!! Love it!!

Rae Anne said...

OMG - This is absolutely adorable Jackie!!! I love the bright colors and the sketch - Too-too cute!!! MWAH!

thela said...

replica bags bangkok replica hermes handbags i6l62t0n12 replica bags qatar replica bags thailand link k6x11b4e94 replica bags and watches news l8t77q3f36 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags

Blog Widget by LinkWithin