Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Toonie Tuesdays at Paper Pretties!

Toonie Tuesdays or $2 Tuesdays for those of you in the US. In case you don't know a 'toonie' is the Canadian $2 coin (I had no idea! How about you?)

Every Tuesday we will have a special on in the Paper Pretties store - 1 or 2 (or maybe more items, you never know) are on sale for only $2.00. These items are deeply discounted and are all great additions to your paper crafting supplies.

Today's special is the Queen & Company Think Pink buttons:

Do you have these yet? If you don't they are so much fun, I know I have some of these in my craft room and I am horrible at using them because then I won't have anything to horde, but at this price I may have to go and order some more!

Be sure to check out the Paper Pretties Store and see these great buttons!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin