Saturday, April 17, 2010

Artful INKables Fun!

I am still loving all my great new sets from Artful INKables, so for today I decided to share with you a cute little box I made using the In My Garden set! This set is just so fun and girlie that its hard to resist pulling it out to ink it up! I wanted to make a box to put in a set of note cards I made, that I have to share with you still, they are also using this same stamp set, simple and sweet as I like to think of it. I had never made a mini pizza box before but it was super simple so you will probably see more of them from me coming!

I hope you like my creation for today, I totally had a blast creating this cute little box for you all today! Have a wonderful weekend all!
Stamps: In My Garden from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Rains, Lemon Tart, PTI DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B12 Ice Blue, BG05 Holiday Blue, BG15 Aqua, E00 Skin White, E37 Sepia, E55 Light Caramel, G24 Willow, Y02 Canary Yellow; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Nestabilities Labels Four, Kasier Self Adhesive Rhinestones

2 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Jackie CUTE!!!!! I just gotta get this set!!! Hugs!

The Other Patti Sue said...

How sweet is this... she is such a little cutie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin