Friday, April 16, 2010

March Mingle Card!

I am so excited to share this card with you all today, I am a member of the Inky Impressions Yahoo group and every other month or so we have a 'Mingle' where we send cards to other members in the group. The past mingle had a simple theme of using Green and being a 'Thinking of you Card' so I decided to use this adorable image Lili's Stuffed Bunny. I just love the look of this little lady! I went with a sort of odd color combination of bright green, bright pink and brown, but I love how it came out! I used this DP from Nook and Pantry, I love the look to the diagonal stripes plus I used this fun ribbon to bring out that diagonal a bit more. I hope you like this one, I know I love it! Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Lili's Stuffed Bunny from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Hibiscus Burst, Glorious Green, Basic Grey Nook and Pantry DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E97 Deep Orange, E31 Brick Beige, G24 Willow; Accessories: Linen Ribbon, Green Nail Heads

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So cute! I's just plain fun... brings a smile to my face! Have a great weekend!

Crystal said...

AWWw Jackie toooo sweet!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin