Monday, February 15, 2010

Some Bugaboo!

So the Olympics have started and there are a few companies hosting Olympic challenges, in fact a large group of my Stamping Buddies are on the Bugaboo Stamps Design Team, so in an effort to support them all I am playing along this week! I used this cute butterfly bear image I got myself the other day and I had a lot of fun with this one! I used my Cuttlebug to cut out the rings for the challenge and background then I colored my main image in the USA colors! I hope you enjoy, I had a lot of fun with this one!
Stamps: Butterfly Bear 2 from Bugaboo; Paper: Whisper White, Enchanted Evening, Yo Yo Yellow, Shadow, Pure Poppy, Green Galore; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B29 Ultramarine, E31 Brick Beige, E47 Dark Brown, G82 Spring Dim Green, R29 Lipstick Red; Accessories: Pop Dots, Large Regular Circle Nestabilities, Rhinestone, Grosgrain Ribbon

13 comments:

Michele Lourenco said...

Jackie,
this is super cute!
I love it

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Jackie,

This is adorable!!

Thanks for playing with us at Bugaboo Stamps.

Jana Weaver said...

Super cute Jackie!! That's an adorable stamp!!

Crystal said...

AWWW SOOOOOO Cute love all those circles!

Scrappy said...

Great Job Jackie! Thanks for joining your buddies here for a challenge!

Tammy Miller said...

This is Great Jackie thanks so much for playing with us, I love your idea!

Diane said...

Oh I love it!!!! What a sweet image!

Jodie Mackrell said...

I love it! Very cute!
thanks for joining Bugaboo challenge

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!

Rae Anne said...

HOORAY. . .one of my beautiful hos entered our Gold for the Gold challenge at Catch the Bug! I *WISH* I had thought of cutting out rings - They look so awesome on your card Jackie! MWAH!

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute cute cute! Love it! Thanks for playing the bugaboo challenge!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the papers and the colors you used.

sgc said...

Jackie--this is soo cute! I love the Olympic rings. I have to get this image.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin