So for our first week of challenges, we are hosting a Think Spring Challenge! That's right, we all want Spring to come I think, and using that season as inspiration is a great way to kick off our Challenges! Here are all the rules for our challenge:
1. Please use only original artwork designed for this challenge - not previously made for other challenges, swaps, etc. Feel free to combine your project for this challenge with any other challenges, only required to be something new.
2. You may submit as many entries as you like, just make sure that they are all different.
3. Challenges will be posted every Sunday and will run til 11pm EST the following Saturday. This should give you plenty of time to get them done and entered.
4. Post your link directly to the post for this challenge project - not a general link to your blog - to Mr. Linky.
5. We will be using random.org to choose our challenge winner so that everyone has an equal chance of winning.
6. Most importantly: HAVE FUN!! If you have any questions or comments, please let us know, we are here to be as supportive and inspiring as we can:)
So for my card I used this adorable image from Taylored Expressions that I got while at CHA, I thought it would be perfect since when I think about Spring I think of all the love that seems to be in the air. I used some great paper that I got in a paper sample and I used some matching linen ribbon with some fun self adhesive rhinestones to match! Now let me introduce you to our great group of Hos!
You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Whales in Love from Taylored Expressions; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, Stripe DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B02 Robin's Egg Blue, B05 Process Blue, BV17 Deep Reddish Blue, C1 Cool Gray No. 1, R35 Coral, RV14 Begonia Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Large Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilties, Linen Ribbon, Kaiser Self Adhesive Rhinestones