Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Charming Inky Impressions Challenge

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge, number 29, which is to use a charm on your creation! What fun right! So why not play along with us this week!

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I used Lili's Birthday Cake, who I thought would be a lot of fun for this challenge since I have this adorable 'Made With Love' charm which I thought would be prefect for today. I thought she would look wonderful in pink as she always does as well as some fun red and blue to top it off! I picked up this paper while at CHA and I just love it, its from Pine Cone Press and I just love the cute little lines and adorable hearts! I thought this paper would match wonderfully with the Pink and Red I used for the main image.

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!Stamps: Lili's Birhtday Cake from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Pine Cone Press Heart Ribbon Stripes; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B95 Light Grayish Cobalt, C1 Cool Grey No. 1, E00 Skin White, E47 Dark Brown, R17 Lipstick Red, RV21 Light Pink; Accessories: Made With Love Charm from Inky Impressions, Large Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Silver Cord, Pink Satin Ribbon, Scalloped Edge Punch

9 comments:

Tasha said...

SUch a fab card - love the image and colours
love tasha xx

Angelwood said...

Very sweet card! Love your colors and that charm is the cutest! hugs, Angela

Crystal said...

AWW How cute Jackie!!! Don't you just LOVE this image, you did such a fabby job on this weeks challenge!!! SUPER CUTE CARD!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How cute Jackie!! Love your pink and your coloring!! Your charm is so cute!!
hugs,
Chris

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fantastic card if that isn't a great cake I don't know what is! Beth

Unknown said...

awww....darling card, Jackie!

Sharon said...

Such pretty colours. Gorgeous card jackie.xx

Kim Dellow said...

So cute, Just love the layout and wonderful pinks! Beautiful. Kim

Consueel said...

Very sweet card...

*Hugs* C.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin