So for our second week our challenge is to create a one layer card and use both ribbon and buttons on it! That's right, only one layer plus some great embellishments! Here are all the rules for our challenge so that you can play along and maybe win some goodies:
1. Please use only original artwork designed for this challenge - not previously made for other challenges, swaps, etc. Feel free to combine your project for this challenge with any other challenges, only required to be something new.
2. You may submit as many entries as you like, just make sure that they are all different.
3. Challenges will be posted every Sunday and will run til 11pm EST the following Saturday. This should give you plenty of time to get them done and entered.
4. Post your link directly to the post for this challenge project - not a general link to your blog - to Mr. Linky.
5. Most importantly: HAVE FUN!! If you have any questions or comments, please let us know, we are here to be as supportive and inspiring as we can:)
So for my card I used this adorable stamp set called Chocolate Bunny form My Favorite Things! I wanted to make a fun and simple card, and since it was supposed to be a one layer card I used my scor-pal to create a little grid in the background then I used a sponge and shaded the areas outside the main image. I also used these cute buttons and added this great twill I got from PTI. Be sure to check out the rest of our great group of Hos!
You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Chocolate Bunny from My Favorite Things; Paper: Cream; Ink: Spring Rain, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Glue Dots, Spring Rain Buttons, Enchanted Evening Buttons, Twill Ribbon