Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good morning all and a Very Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I wanted to share a v-day card today, but I wasn't sure which one. While I did make one for my guy, he hasn't received it yet, so I won't be posting that here today, but I will be sharing a card today that I made for one of the guys at work. I have a few people I work with who love the cards I make so every now and then one will ask for a card made for a special occasion, which was the case for today. I was asked to make a 'girlie' Valentine's Day card, but no roses. So I decided that Hearts were the way to go for this one! I pulled out my Hearts on Fire stamp set from Verve and some of my Be Loved paper from MME and got to work. I have already made this same guy a Birthday and Christmas card for his wife, so I wanted this card to not compete or compare to those creations. I do hope you enjoy this card, I had a lot of fun with it! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day all, I will see you back here tomorrow bright and early for a wonderful Artful INKables Blog Hop and new release!
Stamps: Hearts on Fire from Verve; Paper: Rustic Cream, Pure Poppy, Be Loved DP; Ink: Pure Poppy; Accessories: Kaiser Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Pop Dots, Pure Poppy Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots

3 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

beautiful card Jackie - that heart is perfect!! I'm sure the wife loved it!

JenMarie said...

Soooo pretty!
Psst ~ I've got a giveaway on my blog...a new release ippity set!

Anonymous said...

If some one desires expert view on the topic of running
a blog afterward i recommend him/her to pay a visit this website,
Keep up the nice work.

Also visit my weblog :: Indianapolis exterior waterproofing

Blog Widget by LinkWithin