Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pretties Peaks Start!

Good morning all! I just wanted to share with you that today the Paper Pretties Sneak Peaks begin! In fact, today there are two Pretties Girl's sharing wonderful creations with you today, so hop on over and take a peak...

Christie, Charmaine, and Danielle

Here is a little blurb about this month's release coming on Thursday, October 1st!

Its time for Prettie Peeks! The time of the month we begin to show you what we have in store for you on the 1st at our Prettie Pajama Party release! This month Paper Pretties be releasing 9 new images for you plus revealing our next Stamp of the Month!

I can't wait to share with you my peaks, for that be sure to stop by on Sunday, that's when my first peak will be posted! I can't wait to share with you some of these wonderful stamps!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin