Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pretties Peak - Frosty!

Good morning! Do you know what today is?! I do! Today I get to share with you one of the soon to be released stamp sets at Paper Pretties! I have been looking forward to this time of the month as soon as I saw the new images, let me tell you that this release is like no other! That’s right, we not only have amazing sets from our fabulous Joni and our lovely Danielle, but we are also welcoming a new illustrator to our team! Please welcome Jennifer Lambien! Trust me you are going to fall in love with her adorable stamps!

This month we are doing our sneak peaks a little differently, every day for an entire week leading up to the October 1st Paper Pretties release different design team member will showcasing some of the soon to be released stamp sets, and trust me there are plenty of stamps to showcase! Are you ready, are you sitting down? Okay, here it goes...we are releasing 9 stamp sets and a new Stamp of the Month! I know, read that number again in case it didn't sink in the first time. There will be 9 different stamp sets released this month on October 1st at Paper Pretties!


So for today I am sharing with you one of the wonderful stamp sets to come, Frosty! One of the things I love about winter is the snow and getting the chance to spend times in the wonderful winter wonderland. This adorable little snowman, Frosty, is just perfect for that snowman building time! I just love how cute this little guy is! I also used one of the matching sentiments for this card, the full sentiment reads 'Feeling a little Frosty', but I decided that I wanted to use only part of the sentiment for today, so I punched out 'a little Frosty', hope you like it! Be sure to check out the other Pretties Girl's blogs today and the next few days, you are going to love these new releases! Have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Frosty from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Aqua Mist, Bermuda Bay; Ink: BG10 Cool Shadow, BG23 Coral Sea, E43 Dull Ivory, N3 Neutral Grey No. 3, R27 Cadmium Red, YR68 Orange; Accessories: Nestabilities Labels Three, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Snowflakes, May Arts Ribbon White and Teal Striped, SU Slit Punch, Pop Dots, SU!Modern Label Punch, Kaiser Self Adhesive Pearls Bliss

5 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Jackie...love the colors you chose!!

StampOwl said...

so pretty jackie

Unknown said...

So so cute Jackie! Love the color!!:)

Anonymous said...

He's so cute, and I love how you did your whole card! I don't have a snowman and I love them!

JoAnn said...

I love the snowman. Great Card!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin