Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Artful INKables Reminder!

Today I wanted to give you a reminder that you still have almost a week left to enter in the current Think INK challenge. I got the chance to host the current challenge which is to create a card using the following recipe:

1 Image
2 Different Ribbons
3 Layers
Plus, there must be Scallops too!

I also wanted to share with you the tutorial I created for Artful INKables! This past Sunday it was my turn to host a tutorial on the Artful INKables blog, I had SO much fun with this one! Here is the direct link to my little Gum Box Tutorial. You may remember the little Gum Box I created a few weeks ago using the South of the Border set, and since I had such a good time creating that one I decided to give it another try and share how to create on for yourself! This time I used the fun Halloween stamp set just released by Artful INKables called Halloween Hauntings! I picked this fun decorative paper from the DCWV Halloween stack I got and paired it with purple and orange! I hope you liked my little Gum Box, I think they are a lot of fun and easy to make too! Have a great day!
Stamps: Halloween Hauntings from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Only Orange, Lavender Moon, DCWV Halloween Stack, Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Large Regular Circle Nestabilities, Sticky Strip, Magnets

2 comments:

Deborah Young said...

I love it, Jackie! Isn't this stamp set fun?

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic Jackie!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin