Friday, September 4, 2009

Just some Info!

Good morning all! I can’t believe that Friday is already here, and not just any Friday, but a Labor Day Weekend Friday! I hope you are planning a wonderful weekend, I don’t have many plans, but I do have a few. I also know that there are a few different celebrations going on this weekend that you might be interested in all part of the stamping world!

Wish RAK is once again hosting a Cards For Troops weekend, there will be challenges posted starting at 5pm EST today until 10pm EST, followed by more challenges posted on Saturday kicking off at 10am EST and closing at 7pm EST. It really is such a great cause that I suggest if you can play, take the time to create some great cards and send them in for donations!

Also happening tomorrow is a huge Birthday Celebration at Taylored Expressions! I can not wait to play along, there will be all sorts of fun and I am looking forward to it! Here is the blurb about the Celebration:

At 8 AM PST we'll release four new stamp sets along with two new Key Ingredients Kits. Minutes after that, we'll begin a day of Taylored Expressions Birthday Bash Challenges to be posted every hour throughout the day, hosted by our Baker's Dozen Design Team.

How much fun does that sound not only a new release, which I am sure will be amazing, but also a day full of challenges! I can’t wait to play along; I hope to see you there too!

PLUS the Paper Pretties ABC Sale is still going on, I think you should check it out, I mean who doesn't like getting 25% off select stamps! Of course which stamp is on sale depends on the day, so hop on over the Paper Pretties to see if what you have been eyeing is on SALE today!

Have a lovely weekend all, be sure to stop by tomorrow for a Artful INKables creation!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin