Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Verveacious!

On Friday Verve Stamps released all sorts of fun stamps, and I got the chance to participate in all of the release challenges this month! I think that may be the second time that I was able to get them all compelted in time and I am thrilled with my results this time! There were two more sketches I used and a color challenge and I hope you like them all! I decided to share my favorite one from the challenges, my color combination challenge! The colors were to use light blue, light yellow, and light brown to create something, and I went to town! I started with a typical layout and then just went to town! I used this wonderful sentiment that I love, pluse these super cute flowers. I also got the chance to ink up a few of my stamp sets that have yet to see ink. I have plans to complete this months Viva La Verve challenges, so we shall see if that happens, but I LOVE Verve sketches, actually truth be told I love sketches! I hope you enjoy my post today! Enjoy!
Stamps: Miracles Blossom from Verve; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Light Yellow, PTI Bitty Dots; Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Spring Rain, Y11 Pale Yellow; Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Pop Dots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin