Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Bit of Verve

Every week at the Verve Forum on SCS the wonderful Amber hosts a fun sketch challenge called Viva La Verve! Not only are the sketches amazing each week, but there is also the possibility to win something for participating every week and using the 'twist' to the sketch. I almost completed all of the March sketches, and I never shared week two or three here on my blog, so its time to share today!

For both of these cards I used the newest stamp sets released from Verve, I am loving these sets! I also love the smell of the new stamps coming out of the packaging, and they get even better when you create something that you really like. I went for bright and springy cards with these sketches and I had a blast. I am hoping to get the chance to participate all month long for the April sketches, I love sketch challenges, and Amber really does a great job, plus the twists make it even more fun! Hope you have a wonderful Saturday everyone, I plan on creating some cards all day today, its going to be all sorts of fun!

Card 1- Stamps: Miracles Blossom and Chocolate Bunnies from Paper Pretties; Paper: Pure Poppy, Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Raspbery Tart DP; Ink: Pure Poppy, New Leaf, R14 Light Rogue, YG03 Yellow Green; Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Tiny Twinklets from Taylored Expressions
Card 2- Stamps: Circular Sayings and Miracles Blossom from Paper Pretties; Paper: New Leaf, PTI Bitty Dots, Mini Garden Stripe Chatter Box, Whisper White, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding; Ink: New Moon, Lavender Moon, V12 Pale Lilac, V93 Early Grape; Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Tiny Twinklets from Taylored Expressions, Pop Dots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin