Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pretty in Pink!

Last night was the Paper Pretties release and the party was rocking! Unfortunately I wasn't feeling to good so I not only got their late, but then I fell asleep! I went to lay down for a minute to rest my eyes and didn't wake up until about 11:30pm or so, ah! So I missed most of the party, but I had to at least share one of my cards for the challenges that were issued! I created this card as part of the clothing inspired challenge Charmaine issued during the release party! You were supposed to make a card inspired by what you were wearing at the time, fun huh?! Every night after work I come home, shower, and put on my PJs but when it gets a little cold I pull out my pink fluffy rode, almost identical to Bunny Slippers Sophia! I love it, nice and comfy and lots of pink! So I hope you get the comfy factor, I love this robe! Have a great Thursday everyone, and be sure to check out not only all the new stamp sets but also the stamp binder that Paper Pretties now has on sale!
Stamps: Bunny Slippers from Paper Pretties; Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, SU! DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, E55 Light Caramel, N1 Neutral Grey No. 1, RV21 Light Pink; Accessories: MFT Crystal Adornments, May Arts White Ribbon, Pop Dots, Large Scalloped and Regular Nestabilities

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

SO soft and pretty Jackie! LOVE this!!! Hope you are feeling better girl!!

Bree mcconnell said...

I love the colors!! Pink rocks....and so does this card :)

christie said...

So super cute Jackie! Love pink!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin