Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some Flower Fun!

I have been having a blast with the My Favorite Things Idol contest! I am far from making the top 10 at the start of the contest, but I am still participating as an Idol Judge and us Judges are still enjoying each and every day of this contest! Each week there is a challenge posted for the remaining contestants, plus the Judges are invited to play along and I have been doing my darnest to take part in those challenges! This weeks challenge was to use the stamp set Build a Bouquet, a set that I had yet to ink up and I was so unsure if I was going to be able to create anything I was going to like. But, inspiration hit while driving home on Monday with a great idea, and I went with it! I received my newest My Favorite Things stamps, and inside that package was my new Flopsey called Flopsey Flowers and he would look just perfect to match this set! So I got to work inking up my Build A Bouquet set and adding a bit of Flopsey to the scene to make it all work out. I am loving all of the creations that everyone created this week and I can't wait to see who makes the top 6, man is this a great contest! Hope everyone has a great day!
Stamps: Build a Bouquet, Flopsey Flowers from My Favorite Things; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Dark Chocolate; Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Pacific Point, Lavender Moon, Spring Rain, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, New Leaf, B21 Baby Blue, E55 Light Caramel, G21 Lime Green, R39 Garnet, Y38 Honey; Accessories: Pop Dots, Quickie Glue Pen, MFT Crystal Adornments, Tiny Twinklets, Sponge

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

How ADORABLE Jackie! LOVE all the flowers!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card. I love this bunny! Love the matching flower background and the way they extend past the edge of the card.

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable girlie!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin