Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Bit More!

This past week Gina K released all sorts of stamp sets and I took some time this weekend to create a card for one of their release challenges. With three challenges posted, I only got the chance to create one card, but I love the results!The third release challenge was to create a card where there was a main image or sentiment and whatever was used as a main focal point of the card was to be part of the background. So after sorting through all my stamps I got the chance to use my Elegant Flowers stamp set and I had so much fun with it! I used two tones of blue and white and added some fun crystal embellishments and some yummy may arts ribbon! Hope you like today's shared creations, and be sure to come back tomorrow, its Paper Pretties Peak time!
Stamps: Elegant Flowers, Kindred Greetings for Her from Gina K Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Spring Rain; Ink: Pacific Point; Accessories: MFT Adornments Crystals, May Arts Ribbon, Pop Dots, Tiny Twinklets

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin