Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stamping in My Jammies!

Have you considered joining Paper Pretties, the monthly card club? If you have given it any thought then I say go for it! Tonight the Paper Pretties Yahoo Group hosted an evening of stamping away with our Bellas from our boxes! Rules were you could only use the Bellas from Paper Pretties and be a member of the group in order to participate. I had a wonderful time and thought I should share my creations with all of you. I have one favorite, can you tell which one I like the most?
I'll give you a hint....the last one! You have until the 15th to sign up for a Paper Pretties box if you haven't already done so go sign up! Also, if you haven't yet make sure to sign up for my Blog Candy. I will be picking one winner on Monday!And more happy news! I passed all of my classes and after 5 years of studying I will be graduating on the 17th from NJIT with a Bachelor's of Architecture degree! I am so excited...I thought I was not going to pass my Economics class and I ended up with a C! HAPPY DAY!

4 comments:

Linda SS said...

Congrats to you! It takes a lot of time, dedication, & money to earn a degree. You deserve a standing ovations...great job!!

janet said...

I love every single one of your Bella cards!! (jmhutnik)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your degree! That took a lot of hard work! Love these Bellas - you've done a great job with each one!

RC said...

Jackie, you know I love all your cards. My fave also has to be the last one. I love the paper piecing you do with daintybella. I so need to get her so that I can try that out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin