Thursday, May 17, 2007

Graduation Day!

Well today I woke up bright and early today to get to my Graduation at 7:30am. The ceremony lasted 5 hours with all of the degrees being given out and I had a wonderful time getting to see all of the people I have been going to school with for the last 5 years. The color was purple, yes that's right, purple. It was my tassel, my stole and the roses my family gave me. For those of you who have made it through College Graduation I congratulate you. For me I have the rest of the day off to relax! Have a wonderful day everyone!

The image is of myself and my family. My younger brother, my Mom, Dad and younger sister. Sorry the picture is so bright, it was super sunny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jackie! So nice to put a face with a name!
Thanks for sharing!

Heather
Stampinmomof2cuties

Blog Widget by LinkWithin