Tuesday, May 29, 2007

PRIMAS!

You must recall me mentioning that Jody was hosting a Prima share on her blog and I jumped at the chance to join in on the fun. Well, these wonderful flowers arrived on Saturday but I have been to busy to get everything out and take a picture of all the goodies. Your wait is now over....here are the pictures! The first picture is of all the prima containers in the big USPS box the second is all of the prima containers set up all nice. Look at all those primas, I honestly have NO idea what I am going to do with so many, bu they really are worth the cost I think. It was $135 for everything, including paypal fees and shipping. I mean how can I walk away from that? LOL

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Wow! That's a lot of Primas. Have fun creating!!

Robyn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin