Friday, May 18, 2007

My first A Muse Cards!

I honestly have been looking at these A Muse sets at my craft store and I finally bought myself one last weekend. So tonight I broke out that set and had to stamp! The stamps are just so cute! I made two entries for the 3rd Challenge for A-Muse-A-Palooza, it was a sketch challenge and I love how these cards came out. The set is called "Animal Wishes" and comes with all sorts of cute little animal stamps and sentiments that match the images. I think this may lead me to get some more A Muse stamps....I mean look how cute they are! Plus I had no animal stamps, so I don't feel so bad about buying them! There is also this cute Cow stamp that I think will be my next card, but only after I come up with something to make!

Do you see it? I have received my Giga Oval Scalloped punch and my Mega Oval punch! I love, love, love them. I ordered them from Cindy over at My Inky Fingers, she was wonderful with the orders! I also received stickles and Basic Grey Collection Packs as well. I have yet to use either but I am sure I can find something to do with them :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin