Monday, May 7, 2007

ARGGG!

I went and posted 7 facts about myself and began selecting the people to Tag next...when Internet Explorer froze on me! I will post this information tomorrow, sorry for the delay. I know I have been promising blog candy so here it is. I have not taken a picture but this time I am offering 3 of the $1.00 G-Studio sets from Mike's, two stamped Bella images of every Bella I have (Feelabella, CosmoBella, Groovybridabella, Gardenbella, Flowahbella, Daintybella, JammieBella, Artistabella, Grumpabella and possibly Dipolmabella depending on when my PaperPretties box comes in), three bags with various Primas in them, and some lovely grosgrain ribbon!

What do you have to do? I know that there are people who read this blog, all you have to do is tell me something about yourself to be entered into my blog candy. I will be drawing a winner randomly on Sunday night at 8pm (EST). So get commenting and stay tuned for my 7 Tagged Fun facts and the people I am selecting!

6 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hi! I'm Cheryl from Wisconsin. I just started a blog and I am having a ball visiting other people's blogs to see what you all do with them. Thanks for the candy offer!
Cheryl KVD

Stampin_Melissa said...

Sorry you experienced the frustration with your IE! Technology, you can't live with it and you can't live without it! ;D

Something about me. . . . hmmmm, I think about stamping much more than I actually stamp! *gasp* Unfortunately it is true. I have all these ideas, but just don't seem to get the time to put them to ink and paper.

Nancy said...

Hmmmm, something about me, eh? Just one thing? Hmmmmm.... I love french fries... they are my most favourite food ever. I could eat them every day... gotta stop that cuz my pants don't fit so good!

Anonymous said...

I am a Pampered Chef consultant as well as a SU demonstrator and I work full-time outside the home. Not very interesting...

Jackie said...

Isn't technology wonderful? Wonderfully frustrating at times! One thing about me....I love to collect pens. Every time I go into an office supply store I have to go down the pen aisle and when my husband goes to any event, he always brings a pen home for me. I can only use one at a time and don't really write much since I use my computer constantly but I still love to collect them!

Tami Grandi said...

sometimes technology is for the birds! Awesome candy-would love to have the Bellas! I'm waiting on my order of a couple-they have been shipped and I'm waiting...waiting...and waiting! Something about me...hmmmm.. well, I just found out today that after two years of teaching Kindergarten at the school where I am currently (I've been teaching for 9 years) I will be moving to first grade. I haven't decided how I really feel about that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin