Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bella Cards!

I did some stamping in the last few days and here are the creations! I think they both came out nicely, they are both going to be for swaps I signed up for. I hope you like them :)
CosmoBella:
Stamps: Cosmobella from Stamping Bella, Warm Words
Card Stock: Taken with Teal, Blush Blossom, Basic Grey Gypsy 6x6 Pad
Ink(SU!): Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Taken With Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue
Embellishments: Got Flowers? Duex Primas, Brazzil Teal Brads
GardenaBella:
Stamps: GardenaBella from Stamping Bella, Sincere Salutations, Polka Dots & Paisley
Card Stock: Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose, Whisper White, SU! Decrative Paper
Ink(SU!): Basic Black, Real Red, Rose Red, Pink Passion

Prismacolor Pencils: Pink, Light Peach, Apple Green, Canary Yellow, Blush Pink
Embellishments: Got Flowers? Duex Primas, SU! Silver Brads, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your Bella's are beautiful! FAB JOB!

Now you have been "tagged"...check out my blog for more info.

Chantelle said...

OOH I love the Bella's. I've just ordered some and hoping they will arrive in my mail box soon. Had to order them from US as we don't have them in Australia.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin