Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Paper Pretties Wenesday Challenge - Use Buttons!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday with Paper Pretties! Each Wednesday we have Weekly Challenge that you are going to love! Today kicks off a new challenge this week and we have a color challenge this time, "Use Buttons"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. I picked the fabulous digital image, Along for the Ride! I love how sweet this image is and I just didn't want to overwhelm it with too much detailing and embellishments so I added some self adhesive rhinestones and this lovely satin ribbon from my stash, and of course buttons! I used the pink and green in fun styles to finish off this fun card.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamps: Along for the Ride from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery; Ink: E23, E13 Light Suntan, E00 Skin White, E39 Leather, R29 Lipstick Red, Y11 Pale Yellow, R81 Rose Pink, R85 Rose Red, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, YG07 Acid Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities Labels One, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Buttons, Pleated Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin