Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Brrrr!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'Brrrr...(Anything Winter)'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Slippy and Snowman! I love working on winter cards, I don't know what it is, but anything winter I always enjoy. I love the blue tones and the possibilities I guess so for today's creation I used this lovely Bo Bunny designer paper called Midnight Frost. There are several shades of blue all that I think goes wonderfully with the challenge and this darling image. I finished off the image with these fun dots in the background and some lovely fancy ribbon and of course pearls.

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Slippy and Snowman from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper White, Ballet Blue, Bo Bunny Midnight Frost; Ink: RV11 Pink, B41 Powder Blue, B28 Royal Blue, B00 Frost Blue, C5 Cool Gray No. 5, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, Y35 Maize, YR16 Apricot, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5, E34 Orientale; Accessories: Self Adhesive Pearls, Ribbon

3 comments:

Larelyn said...

Such a cute card, Jackie.
Love your layout and coloring.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just gorgeous hun, the colours & papers are just perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a cute winter card! Great design. Denise

Blog Widget by LinkWithin