Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - Monochromatic!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday with Paper Pretties! Each Wednesday we have Weekly Challenge that you are going to love! Today kicks off a new challenge this week and we have a color challenge this time, "Monochromatic"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. I picked the fabulous clear stamp set, Holiday Cheer 1! I love how sweet this image is and I just didn't want to overwhelm it with too much detailing and embellishments so I added some self adhesive rhinestones and this lovely ribbon from my stash. I  used several shades of pink to really make this image pop off the page and I think I succeed. It's very 'pink' wouldn't you say.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamps: Holiday Cheer 1 from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Pixie Pink, Doodlebug Designs Sweetheart DP; Ink: RV55 Hollyhock, RV10 Pale Pink, R83 Rose Mist; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Sating Ribbon, Deckled Edge Classic Ovals Large Nestabilities

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin