Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Birthdays!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week I am the lucky host for Team "A" and today I am sharing with you my creation for the challenge, "Birthdays"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! There are so many amazing images to pick from in the store, but I finally settled on using this fabulous image, Catwalk! I wanted to use these fun colors so I pulled out some tempting turquoise and some SU! papers and went to town having some fun. I had a great time coloring in this image and I just love how the overall card came out. I added touches of bling, some lace trim, and this cute little tag sticker I found as a door prize at a crop I attended.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Catwalk from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, SU! Eastern Elegance DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E18 Copper, E17 Reddish Brass, B04 Tahitian Blue, BG11 Moon White; Accessories: Pop Dots, Lace Trim, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Sticker Tag

1 comment:

Diane said...

Loving the turquoise Jackie and such a lovely girly birthday card !!

hugs Diane xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin