Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - Texture!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday with Paper Pretties! Each Wednesday we have Weekly Challenge that you are going to love! Today kicks off a new challenge this week and we have a color challenge this time, "Texture"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. I picked the fabulous clear stamp set, No Place Like Gnome! I have loved this set since i saw it come out, but I am finally getting the chance to ink it up! I used this fabulous cloud embossing folder from Stampin Up! that I think really accents this image perfectly.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamps: No Place Like Gnome from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Rain; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, B14 Light Blue, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, Y35 Maize, YG09 Lettuce Green, E57 Light Walnut, YR04 Chrome Orange, R27 Cadmium Red, E33 Sand; Accessories: Cloud Embossing Folder from Stampin Up, Pop Dots, Oval Nestabilities, SU Oval Punch, SU Scalloped Oval Punch

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin