Friday, October 11, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring Crafts 4 Eternity!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently sponsoring Crafts 4 Eternity whose challenge this week is 'Clean and Simple'!

For my card today I used this super sassy image, Steampunk Amelia. I had so much fun with this challenge! I have had this image ready to go for a while, but I finally got the chance to use her for this challenge. I feel like this image can really stand by herself, and this clean and simple card would be just perfect to show her off too! Be sure to head on over to the Crafts 4 Eternity and play along, you could win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Steampunk Amelia from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Going Gray, MME DP; Ink: E29 Burnt Umber, YG09 Lettuce Green, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, N4 Neutral Gray No. 4, RV63 Begonia, YG07 Acid Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Sheer Ribbon, Self Adhesive Nail Heads

2 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Very cool card, Jackie! Love the chevron paper and that neon ribbon. Great coloring too.

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous card Jackie! Love the colors you picked and your coloring of the image is awesome! TFS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin