Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Include Purple and Green!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is a color challenge, 'Include Purple and Green'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Broomstick Bella! I wanted to create a fun and bright Halloween themed card using the colors purple and green as was out challenge and I felt like this image would be perfect! Isn't she darling in purple and green! I used these great Basic Grey papers from my stash, I have only a few sheets left of this pattern, but I think it really works well together!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor, Digital Delights by Louby Loo!
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delgihts Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps:Broomstick Bella from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper White, Green Gable, Lovely Lilac, Basic Grey DP; Inks: Copics - V22 Lavender, YG09 Lettuce Green, E34 Oriental, E33 Sand, YG07 Acid Green, R24 Prawn, V25 Pale Blackberry, E09 Burnt Sienna, V09 Violet, Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities Labels Nine, Ribbon

3 comments:

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Jackie! Such a cute card. Love your design and coloring.
Denise

Wendy Hall said...

Terrific work Jackie!
Hugs
Wendy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love those papers & the layout is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin