Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Halloween!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Audrey is hosting the Team "A" and sharing with you my creation for the challenge, "Halloween"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! It was so hard to decide which image to use for this challenge but I finally picked Princess Mask! I wanted to use these bright and fun colors from this Doodlebug Designs paper and really make this image pop and I think I was able to accomplish that. I just love the swirly paper in the background with the pop of the strip of mini eyes, yes it's a bit weird but so is Halloween!

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Princess Mask form Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Gable Green, Lovely Lilac, Doodlebug Designs Halloween Parade DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, R17 Reddish Brass, YG06 Yellowish Green, V17 Amethyst; Accessories:Pop Dots, Ribbon, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fun Halloween card!! She looks perfect for the Halloween party!! :) :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin