Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge - It's All Rock'n'Roll to Me!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog! This week it is Judith's turn to host the challenge for the Fab 'n' Funky Team and she picked the fun challenge 'It's All Rock'n'Roll to Me'!

For my card I decided to use this super sweet and darling image Bogie Down from our sponsor this week, Kenny K! I had so much fun working with this image, I mean just looking at this girl boogieing makes me smile! I paired her with lots of orange and blue, not colors you see paired a lot, but I felt like it worked for this challenge!

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Bogie Down from Kenny K; Paper: Whisper White, Enchanted Evening, Halloween DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E13 Light Suntan, B66 Clemantis, YR04 Chrome Orange, Y13 Lemon Yellow, RV17 Deep Magenta, YG07 Acid Green, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities Labels 18; Ribbon, Epoxy Dots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin